Elephant Madness

 
Sanity is something that I feel like rarely happens to me. When I think about peace and quite, I picture the girls napping while I sew cute things and watch Mad Men. Thankfully my dreams have come true! I feel like to keep the sanity I need to definitely be creative. I mean, I got a degree and all I might as well use it!
 
I started making these adorable elephants for my friends kids birthdays. More out of a lack of money and my desire to be crafty! Everyone loves them. I am a women who like immediate satisfaction. Sure, I would love to hand bead gorgeous wedding gowns. Do I have the patience? no. These little cuties are my answer. Now here is my master scheme.
 
On September 22nd, 2013 there is a giant craft fair at a church nearby. This single fair attracts thousands of people. I don't expect to a millionaire at the end of the fair but my goal is somewhat more attainable. I'm not doing this for the money, although it would be nice. It is a goal that is important for me to accomplish. Without goals I'm lost and it's been so long since I've had one. My goal is just to make it there with enough stuffed elephants to fill my table. I have 10 made right now and I think I will reveal one at a time each day.
 



No comments :

Post a Comment