Banana Applesauce Pancakes

 






Yesterday was an awesome day! It was our first breakfast at our new dining table! I'm so glad that I don't have to feed the girls sitting on the floor anymore. So, to memorialize the day I decided to make something extra special. With the girls in their chairs nibbling on a few cheerios, I made the yummiest pancakes ever! The best part was the girls DEVOURED them! I even made a large pancake for myself. When they were  done I just refrigerated the left overs and they were perfect cold for breakfast this morning. 
 
Banana Applesauce Pancakes
 
Ingredients:
1 cup pancake mix
1 rip banana
1/2 cup applesauce
3/4 cup water (or milk)
 
Directions:
Add mix to bowl
Add banana and mash with fork until small chunks are left
Add applesauce and water till you get the right consistency
 
Makes 8ish mini pancakes.

If you want to make this for an infant (or two!) for breakfast, let cool and cut up into small squares before you serve!



1 comment :

  1. I was looking for an easy, last-minute recipe for my son with ingredients I already had at home. This was perfect and he loved them!

    ReplyDelete