11 weeks



How far along: 11 weeks
Size of Babies: About 1.5 inches each.
Weight Gain: I have LOST 6 pounds already!
Clothing: My pants are really tight... time for the rubber band!
Gender: I think they are girls :)
Movement: Sometimes I think I can feel flutters... but it may be gas :(
Sleep: Terrible, I need one of those preggo pillows asap!
Symptoms: Tired, weepy, can't eat, and my back hurts all the time!
Morning sickness: only got sick once... nauseous ALL THE TIME!
What I miss: Cooking, I can hardly enter the kitchen... poor T has to fend for himself.
Cravings: Fruit mostly
Best moment this week: Seeing the babies dancing during my ultrasound! The most beautiful thing I have ever seen!!!
What am I looking forward to: Seeing my tummy get bigger!
How is Tristan: Hungry... but doing great in understanding this new person who has taken over my body!

This Week in my Belly:

Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.

She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.

No comments :

Post a Comment