13 weeks



How far along: 13 weeks 3 days
Size of Babies: About 3 inches
Weight Gain: 125, I'm gaining it back!
Clothing: Loose tops and a belly band, headed for maternity clothing!
Gender: Will find out in September
Movement: Thought I felt something!
Sleep: Still bad
Symptoms: Getting an appetite back, tired, back hurts :(

Morning sickness: Getting better
What I miss: vino
Cravings: Fruit still
Best moment this week: Got my Zofran refilled after a week of terribleness!
What am I looking forward to: Wednesdays ultrasound!
How is Tristan: Taking it like a champ :)

This Week in my Belly:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.



No comments :

Post a Comment