I have been a busy bee lately! This last Mother's day weekend (yes, I deserve a whole weekend) was a dousy! The finale was a lovely tornado that hit out city on Sunday afternoon. As panicked as I was, the exhileration was exciting! I snapped an awsome shot of it that landed on the front page of the paper. Now im a photojournalist too I guess!
Thank you for allowing me a moment to brag. Anyways! On to the tutorial!
You will need:
16x16 pillow form
White fabric 17"x17" (2 for each pillow)
Pom Poms- about 2 yards
Fabric Paint or Fabric Markers
Print out of words
Light table or bright window
1. Print out the PDF file here. Cut and tape the words together so they fit nicely on the pillow and are centered with each other.
2. Tape the words to either your light table or a bright window and tape your fabric nicely over it so it is centered.
3. Use your marker to draw the words or use a pencil to roughly trace them and go over with your fabric paint and a small brush after you take it down. Allow to dry completely.
6. Place the backing fabric on top of the words making a sandwich and pin in place, leaving an opening around 6 inches at the bottom. Stitch down at 1/2".
7. Turn your case right side out and gently stuff it with your pillow form. Hand stitch the opening closed.
Voila! A cute little piece of humor to adorn your bed! I feel like I need to bring something like this into my bedroom as well. Do you have any ideas for a funny use of words? -Rhianna