The Great Pattern Hack Challenge


This disaster of a week would not be complete without a day-late entry in to a fun sewing challenge. After two toddlers with diarrhea, a growing sore throat, and a nauseous pregnant belly, I just done. I worked my booty off to finish these sweet tops in time, and actually thought I was finishing two days early! NOT! That's okay though, that's life and I was thankful for the chance to get my sewing machine in motion. So without further ado... here is my hack!

I decided to hack the Izzy Top from Climbing the Willow. It was free, and since that's my favorite number it worked out perfect! I got rid of the back opening and instead added a "v" to the front and embellished it with some blanket stitching and sweet handmade tassels! I also changed the hemline from straight to curved and added some pom pom trim. So sweet don't you think? Now to get this brain fog under control!







16 comments :

  1. Rhi you are amazing!!! Seriously so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed you find time to do this stuff - I didn't when my boys were little. Now that I'm a grandmother, I do have the time and am enjoying your ideas. So thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome! Luckily my girls have decided that naps are cool again so that gives me some time. I'm glad you are inspired to jump back in and create!

      Rhianna

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, are you pregnant again? Or did I just read that wrong...? Well, if you actually ARE... Congratulations!!!

    The dresses are just to cute! You're tempting me to get the sewing machine out again. I guess the memories of what has happened every other time I did that are fading. ��

    Kate L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate! Yes I am pregnant again! Yipee! This time we are hoping it will be a boy but we are going to be surprised!

      You SHOULD absolutely get that sewing machine out! Just keep at it :)

      Rhianna

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your excellent informаtion. Τhey’re so beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Nice information, you write very nice articles, I visit your website for regular updates

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its an amazing website, really enjoy your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep doing this in future. I will support you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing with us this important Content.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you ! Leave your blog address below.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing This is really inspiring and I love to read more about this.

    ReplyDelete